Tips Flood In, Prompted by Video of Suspect in Guthrie Kidnapping {} The F.B.I. has fielded 13,000 tips as authorities seek a pivotal break in the case. Nancy Guthrie, mother of a “Today” show host, disappeared Feb. 1. - Random

social ads

direct link

Saturday, February 14, 2026

Tips Flood In, Prompted by Video of Suspect in Guthrie Kidnapping {} The F.B.I. has fielded 13,000 tips as authorities seek a pivotal break in the case. Nancy Guthrie, mother of a “Today” show host, disappeared Feb. 1.

The F.B.I. has fielded 13,000 tips as authorities seek a pivotal break in the case. Nancy Guthrie, mother of a “Today” show host, disappeared Feb. 1. The F.B.I. has fielded 13,000 tips as authorities seek a pivotal break in the case. Nancy Guthrie, mother of a “Today” show host, disappeared Feb. 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →



Tags